تعرف أكثر عن المدرب من هنا : السيرة الذاتية للمدربة: لينا النجار
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
• Experienced computer user in Windows and office applications
• Foster learning strengths in group work, social interaction, character building, and problem
• Energetic, organized, positive, and self-motivated with the ability to speak and write
• Able to adapt to challenges and changing environments
• Supporter of offering hands-on and cooperative environment within the classroom. Dynamic
resourceful professional with a genuine interest in students‟ educational and social growth
• A strong passion for English that motivates and inspires students and creates a fun/active and
challenging/productive learning environment
• Ability to work effectively as a team member to participate in staff development programs
2014 present ALTC, Damascus, IELTS teacher
2013 present Report and Documents translator UNHCR, Al Nada Association
2011 present Sky Education Center, Damascus, IELTS and General English teacher
2010 – present NEW HORIZONS COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER, Damascus
2005 – present ARAB INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Daraa‟
ELT Tutor, Exam and Material Designer. Level 1, 2, and 3 (Remedial
English Program), and COS (Communication Skills) in the
Requirements Department. (full time teacher)
2009 YARMOUK PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, Daraa‟
ELT Tutor. Level 2 and 4, Coordinator of ESP Programs Level 4, ESP
Program designer and tutor
2000 – 2006 LA PRIMA PRIVATE INSTITUTE FOR COMPUTER SCIENCES
AND LANGUAGES, Damascus
ELT Tutor, Exam and Material Designer Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
2002 – 2006 MIDDLE EAST PRIVATE INSTITUTE FOR COMPUTER
SCIENCES AND LANGUAGES, Damascus
ELT Tutor, Exam and Material Designer for General English Courses;
Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
2001 – 2005 OMAR BIN ABDULAZIZ PRIVATE SCHOOL, Damascus
ELT Head Department & Coordinator, ELT Trainer, Tutor, and Exam
and Material Designer
Head EL Tutor for Grades 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9:
• Support and deputize for the director
• Develop the curriculum in accordance with agreed upon yearly
goals at specified grade levels
• Organize materials and make formal requests for needed
materials for the team
• Take responsibility for all worksheets, quizzes and tests –
making sure they are checked for content and accuracy before
handed in to the director for a final check up
• To serve as consultant and trainer to staff in matters of classroom
management, teaching methods, and general school procedures
• To serve as the role model to encourage faculty self-evaluation,
professional growth and effective training
• To hold regularly scheduled meetings to discuss curriculum
progress, materials needed, teaching methods, objective
assessment and other educational issues. To keep minutes of
• Manage the performance of teaching assistance when necessary
• Interact positively and successfully with middle school aged
• Develop lesson plans that support project based learning.
Willingness to be held accountable for student results
• Address individual student needs, planning, preparing students
for required assessments, utilizing continuous evaluation and
• Implement a positive discipline plan which promotes student
responsibility, problem solving skills, and student accountability
• Plan and instruct each activity using a verity of teaching aids and
strategies based on the theory of multiple intelligences and
1998 – 2001 DAMASCUS UNIVERSITY, ESP Center, Damascus
EL tutor, Prof Courses – Level 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
1999 – 2001 PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF DAMASCUS
• Instructed 3
rd and 6th
grade English and Social Studies subjects;
class size varies from 18 to 25 students
• Developed and adjusted curricula to accommodate individual
Awareness and attention paid to bringing the achievement testing
scores to a higher average
• Planned and instructed each subject area using a wide variety of
teaching aids and strategies based on the theory of multiple
intelligences and Bloom‟s Taxonomy
1999 – 2001 MAMOUN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, Damascus
EL Tutor to different levels and different age groups
1998 – 2000 FUTURE INSTITUTE FOR LANGUAGES AND COMPUTER,
• Teach English as a second language to different levels and
different age groups
• Increase students‟ ability to communicate in English
• Use various text books together assisted by a wide variety of
teaching aids and hands-on material to make the learning process
both more appealing and effective
1996 – 1998 DUBAI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Dubai
ESL tutor to different levels/grades and different age groups
Education and Qualifications
2010 A one-day certified conference about “Shaping the Way We Teach
English” at the American Language Center, Amman, Jordan.
2006 A three-day training workshop with Cambridge University at AIU,
Daraa‟ about the new methods of teaching “English File” course-book of
2005 A seminar at the American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon held
By HARCOURT about Teaching English as a First Language using
HARCOURT teaching materials.
2005 A seminar at Sheraton Damascus; the use of Multiple Intelligence in
Teaching English as a foreign language.
2004 A 15-day certified workshop about The CoRT Thinking Program with
Dr. Fadia Al-Khadraa at Omar Bin Abdul-Aziz School, Damascus.
2001 A 4-day Teacher Training Course for the introduction of “Lifelines
Intermediate” at Damascus University – Oxford University Press.
2000 BA in English Literature.
Faculty of Letters, University of Damascus.
2000 a three-day participation in the First International Conference about
English Language Classroom Management in the Third Millennium,
2000 A 6-week workshop with King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia about
Multiple Choice Questioning and Objective testing.
2000 A two-week Classroom Management Training Course at the Pakistan
International School of Damascus.
2000 A one-year certified participation in the Community School Program
with WHO, Syria.
1997 CELTA (Certified English Language Teacher for Adults) Cambridge
University, British Council, Dubai.
1996 Teacher Training Certificate Level A from the ALC, Damascus.
1995 Teacher Training Certificate Level B from the ALC, Damascus.
1990 Ahmad Eskandar High School, Damascus, Syria.
Syrian Baccalaureate – the letters branch
„A‟ levels English
• Microsoft Office
• 1989 – 1990 I am a keen table-tennis player and I have achieved gold and silver
I am a keen swimmer, too.
I enjoy attending live concerts.
I enjoy organizing hiking trips locally. I am a former national scout.
I enjoy traveling.
Visited: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, Tunisia, Malaysia, and Thailand
Lived in: Cyprus, Lebanon, Jordan, United Arab Emirates
للتسجيل على الكورس أون لاين تواصل معنا عبر الوسائل التالية :
الايميل : [email protected]
الفيسبوك : https://www.facebook.com/neronet.academy
الواتساب : 0046722992575
اكتب اسمك و اسم الكورس الذي تود الانضمام له بالاضافة لاسم الدولة المقيم فيها .